Tuesday 24 April 2018

Holy Hovering Dynamite Batman!

Riddler and his fiendish clones have given an army of Batmen a tricky puzzle to solve!











I've been working on my Minifigure Mosiac script so that I can use the colours in the original image design for the mosiac to assign different models and parts to create the structure of the mosiac.  So this batman and riddlers and dynamite mosiac was created using the following image template where...

Black and Cyan = Batman
Yellow = Dynamite
Grey = Riddler
Green is ignored currently

I also added a slight random scatter to the dynamite - otherwise it looked too ordered.

At the moment I have to manually assign each model to a colour in the original image and rework the script by hand, which is fairly painful so I'm currently working on a mechanism for getting the average colour of the minifigures (when viewed from the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment